Monday, February 16, 2009

Weight Watchers ending week 5

Weight loss for the week: -1.4 pounds
Total weight loss: -7.5 pounds

It's crazy how your body works sometimes. Because we have totally fallen off the wagon and I still lost weight. Granted I haven't weighed in two weeks, so really I lost 1.4 pounds over two weeks, but that's still better than gaining. My goals for this week is to measure and track everything I eat, and go to the gym at least 3 times. I know this seems like my goals should be second nature by now, but I really have to force myself to try. Z is doing horrible on his diet, which completely throws me off mine. It was so much easier in the beginning when he was completely into it. I could don't think I could do this on my own, but I started this to support him, and now I feel like I am the one who needs support. Some days I do just want to give up and be a fat kid for the rest of my life. But at the same time, I am not happy with myself. And if we have children, I don't want our bad eating habits to go to them, because I would hate to see them struggle and be disappointed with themselves. Knowing it was our fault would break my heart. So this week is ALL about getting back on track!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya sister! All weekend I was thinking summer clothes...I really need some new ones...but I'd like to be able to buy a smaller size :(. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good job anyway! Even if you aren't right on track! I hope Z can come back around to help you out. Stick with it! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete