Monday, February 2, 2009

Weight Watchers ending week 3

This weeks weight loss: 0.6 pounds
Total weight loss: 6.1 pounds

THIS WEEK SUCKED!! I seriously went back to my old ways for at least 50% of the week. The week started of great. Monday we went to the gym, I walked/ran for 30 minutes, then rode a bike for 30 minutes. Then it starts, we cheated on dinner on Tuesday. The biggest mistake we could make, we went to a buffett. Wednesday was good. Then the rest of the week went downhill...FAST! I weigh myself everyday, but I only count my Monday morning weight, and what sucks is Wednesday of this week, I was down another 4 pounds! It really pisses me off that I screwed up so bad this week. I could have possible lost 4 pounds, but instead I only lost .6 pounds. I know I haven't been doing this for long, but it seems to early to fall of the wagon. I'm tired of making excuses for myself!! It's alot easier when Z is on track with me, but he is so convincing when he wants to cheat. It is SO hard to resist, but I can't let that get to me anymore.

This week is FULL for me. I WILL EAT RIGHT! I might not make it to the gym as much as I would like, but I WILL EAT RIGHT! I have meeting tonight and tomorrow starting at 5 and have no idea when they will end. I work Wednesday and Thursday until 6. Friday I might be doing something with my sorority sisters (which will probably include food). But I will make it work, this is life. I love this crazy, tragic, some times almost magic, awful beauful life!

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to stick to plan. I fell down last week and through the weekend as well. In fact I ate a double cheese burger for bfast...not good. But I went to the grocery store and found some better food choices and plan on doing better this week..That is all we can do, right!?

    ReplyDelete